Heavy damage to a house in north Fargo following an early morning house fire.
Heavy damage to a house in north Fargo following an early morning house fire. The blaze at 1437 3rd Ave. broke out around 5:30 Friday morning.
Firefighters had to work their way around a lot of stuff that was piled high in the house.
No one was home when the fire started.
Firefighters haven't determined the cause, but the homeowner arrived on scene and told KFGO's Don Haney the heat was out and she was using space heaters to keep her house warm. Firefighters are looking into that possibility.
(Photo Credit: KFGO News