Careless disposal of a cigarette may have caused an apartment building fire in Fargo.
FARGO - Careless disposal of a cigarette may have caused an apartment building fire in Fargo.
The fire at 2626 Pacific Drive broke out around two Friday afternoon.
No one was hurt, but three units were heavily damaged, forcing those residents to find somewhere else to stay. Damage was put at $120,000.
It's the latest in a rash of fires in recent years caused by people not properly extinguishing their cigarettes-in many cases they've been put in flower pots or plastic containers, which are flammable.
(Photo courtesy Janna Ness, KFGO News)